Our client is a multi-disciplinary, brokerage firm that offers best-in-class expertise or advisory in the areas of insurance, Group benefits consulting, and wealth advisory services based in Canada. The group believes in building innovative products by identifying the trends in the market, meeting the requirements of your business. The services offered by the group are – insurance, group benefits, pensions and risk management.
They consider Life Insurance as a powerful risk management tool that acts as a part of a financial plan or estate plan for their client’s business. They also offer comprehensive group benefits planning and consulting with effective benefits planning, with the identification of goals and objectives of the client organization. The group also offers retirement plans for employees/companies. They offer risk management services for identification, evaluation and prioritization of risks for your business and employees.
Problems & Challenges
- Our client wanted integration of existing legacy systems with Salesforce CRM in such a way that they could update both systems simultaneously (Single entry).
- Our client wanted to send calculated and manipulated reports to their clients.
- Our client wanted to customise the Standard UIs in Salesforce CRM.
- We faced some of the major challenges related to the requirements gathering.
- We faced timing issues because the client resides in a different time zone.
- We have faced concerns related to the misunderstanding in communication.
We offered the following as part of Salesforce implementation services:
- Setup Layouts: To show the information for each entry.
- Fields: To store each entered data in the SF.
- Objects: To store the bulk data of the entries.
- Validation Rule: To prevent the junk/garbage Data in the Salesforce.
- Triggers: To update the fields according to the corresponding Data.
- Custom Button: To download the files in the operating system
- Custom Component: Created Custom component according to the User interface requirement.
- Apex class: To apply the business logics and Rules.
- Batch: To fetch the data from the Legacy System.
Reports & Dashboard
- Reports: To track Data and User performance.
- Dashboard: To represent the graphical presentation in the meeting to the senior management or client.
- The client also wanted integration with SQL, programming and design backend for managing data held in a relational database management system for achieving a higher growth for their business.
- We offered the SQL two-way integration to make data available in both the System (Salesforce CRM and SQL)- from SQL to Salesforce and Salesforce to SQL, syncing Objects to Objects and Fields to Fields, automated syncing processing and users activities of single/multiple Accounts, and their Clients information: Policies, Group benefits and Life Insurance.
- A centralized dashboard for several Activities and Tracking on Data.
- Process bulk data from SQL Platform to Salesforce CRM and Salesforce CRM to SQL Platform.
- Manage effectively – Accounts, Policies, and Life Insurances.
Requirements for Another Use Cases
The client wanted a functionality where they can download Word documents from Salesforce with all the Group Policy(Object) records and related object record’s data placed in the single word file in a table format with the calculations and Graphical representation.
We have achieved this request by developing a custom button on the Group benefit object so that the client can download the word file in the Operating system.
- We have developed Visualforce Pages for the Front Page of the Word file document.
- We have developed the Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line chart and Donut Chart for graphical representation of the table data.
- We have done header with LOGO and footer with Pagination customization – through the coding in the Word file document.
- We have done dynamic photo syncing in the Word file through Visualforce Page.
What our Clients Say About Us?
For more than one year of close co-operation, we experience the team of AnavClouds Software Solutions as highly skilled and reliable. We appreciate the team’s friendly and...
Axel BoescheCRM 360
AnavClouds Software Solutions made this project smooth. They are great in communication; they have showed their professionalism during the collaboration. Will highly recommend...
Excellent work by AnavClouds Software Solutions and the team. This is my second project with them and I am very satisfied with the results. AnavClouds Software Solutions will...
Faisal KhanDirector of Marketing, PIRS CAPITAL
Quick responses to our Salesforce needs with successful execution of our directives. Keeps in constant communication with our team...
I provided average requirements but developer was able to establish what I needed and successfully build and deploy. Prompt communication and quality work. I can strongly...
People in AnavClouds Software Solutions are great listener they were able to understand my pain points and provided solution, which perfectly fitted in my...
With the help of their application development and integration services, the overall productivity in our company has increased considerably. Thank you for your great service and...
Great communication and fair on budget. Did good work on a complex lightning project. Took longer than expected but communication was consistent and result was...
These people are wonderful! They were able to clean up several legacy bugs in our system after just looking at it for a short amount of time – and it is a very complex...
Ryan BorcherdtEx CEO
More Case Studies
- 22 Oct, 2021
- 2 Nov, 2020
Our client wanted integration of existing legacy systems with Salesforce CRM in such a way that they could update both systems simultaneously (Single...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions
Salesforce has come out with a Partner Program that builds and grows successful businesses for achieving customer success. AppExchange is the leading enterprise cloud marketplace where Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) showcase solutions. Partners must accept the policies that they are subject to as a part of the Salesforce Partner Program Agreement (SPPA). This way they form part of the Partner Community. The types of partnership supported by Partner program are:
- AppExchange (ISV) Partners
- Consulting Partners
An authorized agent from your organization must accept the SPPA, to enable logging into the partner community.
Business-critical applications like Salesforce makes it easy for businesses to improve communication and facilitates the sharing of data between teams, customers, and the company. A Salesforce partner company can understand your business’s unique requirements and suggest suitable solutions for your business. So, hire a Salesforce certified partner company today, for a custom development solution that will meet all your future requirements and resolve your complex problems.
Salesforce is known as the # 1 customer relationship management platform used by businesses of all sizes, all over the world. Salesforce solutions offer integrated services through sales, marketing and services with the Customer 360-degree platform. It helps your business to grow easily in the following ways:
Build and expand lead-generation networks
A reliable lead generation network can sustain your business for a long time. The AI-powered tool of Salesforce, Einstein can personalize and optimize lead generation strategies.
It allows you to build the right lead generation strategies for driving your business growth. Opportunity Scoring takes the leads and finds the closest to conversion for closing more deals by your sales team.
Offer a Scalable Solution
A Salesforce solution is bound to be a scalable solution that meets the business requirements for years to come. A customized Salesforce solution will modify future needs.
Predict Customer Experiences
A Salesforce solution offers an integrated solution on a predictive marketing system that incorporates web, mobile, email and advertising platforms and helps to increase the conversion for your business.
An automated marketing solution displays the personal customer experience. A solution on Salesforce Marketing Cloud automates all stages of the customer journey and enables you to focus on other meaningful areas of business.
It costs about $ 15 to 30/hour for hiring a Salesforce certified developer. A Salesforce Consultant may charge up to $ 45/hour. A Certified Salesforce Consultant has an average salary of $ 26 /hour. Please refer to the below link for further details:
A Salesforce Consulting company provides the following services as per business requirements. It offers cutting-edge Salesforce solutions that enable you to drive your business more smartly and efficiently for generating the ROI of your business. The services offered by them are:
- Custom Development Services
- Consulting Services on Salesforce Implementation
- Dedicated Services on Salesforce Integration.
Custom Development services
Enable you to achieve your business goals most efficiently with custom development service by a certified Salesforce company.
Consulting Services on Salesforce Implementation
Offer a professional Salesforce implementation process through the Salesforce implementation experts that meets your business needs to serve the needs of your target audience and company.
Dedicated Services on Salesforce Integration
Guide the most suitable integrations tools and best methods of integration for a seamless service with third-party software solutions.
Thanks for your message.
Our team will get back to you soon or you can reach us on +91 877 0560198.