Our client is an American global fashion company that was founded by the mother – daughter duo and sells merchandise for girls that the founders would prefer to wear. The brand promotes the passionate dreams of the founders as they intend to build a community of girls, involving girls in almost whatever they do. They offer active wears and leggings for girls, chic prints and all – high on comfort levels.
We worked with client in two different areas – Salesforce Implementation and Salesforce Integration with Shopify.
Problems & Challenges
- Client wanted an implementation of Salesforce CRM as they sought sales data to make faster and better-informed decisions.
- Required a single integrated platform for CRM and e-commerce information from a single place with a given structure in place.
- Get real-time information on orders, sales products etc.
- Eradicate gaps in communication with the clients due to odd hours.
- Fix the bugs, even at odd hours.
- Work proactively with the client for earning goodwill with the clients.
We offered the following as part of Salesforce implementation services:
- Setup Layouts: To show the information for each customer
- Fields: To store each customer data in the SF.
- Objects: To store the bulk data of the customer.
- Validation Rule: To prevent the junk / garbage Data in the SF.
- Process builder: For Notification in between the Customer and Sales Person.
- Workflow Rules: Automate the business rules and Logics.
- Email functionality: Email template to send the emails – internally and externally.
- Case Management Functionality: To store and solve the Audience queries.
- Visualforce Page: To store the information from the Audience.
- Apex class: To apply the business logics and Rules.
- Trigger / Batch: To update the business logic and validate the data.
Reports & Dashboard
- Reports: To check the daily response of the Audience and Filter the data according to the Sales person interest.
- Dashboard: To represent the graphical presentation in the meeting to the senior management or other client.
- The client also wanted integration with Shopify, an e-commerce platform for achieving a higher growth for their ecommerce business.
- We offered the Shopify integration to make data available – from Shopify to Salesforce, syncing contacts and customer data, automated order processing and sales activities of single/multiple stores, product information and product line item and costing.
- A centralized dashboard for several Shopify stores.
- Process bulk data from Shopify store to Salesforce.
- Manage effectively inventory with order and product synchronization.
What our Clients Say About Us?
For more than one year of close co-operation, we experience the team of AnavClouds Software Solutions as highly skilled and reliable. We appreciate the team’s friendly and...
Axel BoescheCRM 360
AnavClouds Software Solutions made this project smooth. They are great in communication; they have showed their professionalism during the collaboration. Will highly recommend...
Excellent work by AnavClouds Software Solutions and the team. This is my second project with them and I am very satisfied with the results. AnavClouds Software Solutions will...
Faisal KhanDirector of Marketing, PIRS CAPITAL
Quick responses to our Salesforce needs with successful execution of our directives. Keeps in constant communication with our team...
I provided average requirements but developer was able to establish what I needed and successfully build and deploy. Prompt communication and quality work. I can strongly...
People in AnavClouds Software Solutions are great listener they were able to understand my pain points and provided solution, which perfectly fitted in my...
With the help of their application development and integration services, the overall productivity in our company has increased considerably. Thank you for your great service and...
Great communication and fair on budget. Did good work on a complex lightning project. Took longer than expected but communication was consistent and result was...
These people are wonderful! They were able to clean up several legacy bugs in our system after just looking at it for a short amount of time – and it is a very complex...
Ryan BorcherdtEx CEO
More Case Studies
- 22 Oct, 2021
- 2 Nov, 2020
Our client wanted integration of existing legacy systems with Salesforce CRM in such a way that they could update both systems simultaneously (Single...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions
Salesforce has come out with a Partner Program that builds and grows successful businesses for achieving customer success. AppExchange is the leading enterprise cloud marketplace where Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) showcase solutions. Partners must accept the policies that they are subject to as a part of the Salesforce Partner Program Agreement (SPPA). This way they form part of the Partner Community. The types of partnership supported by Partner program are:
- AppExchange (ISV) Partners
- Consulting Partners
An authorized agent from your organization must accept the SPPA, to enable logging into the partner community.
Business-critical applications like Salesforce makes it easy for businesses to improve communication and facilitates the sharing of data between teams, customers, and the company. A Salesforce partner company can understand your business’s unique requirements and suggest suitable solutions for your business. So, hire a Salesforce certified partner company today, for a custom development solution that will meet all your future requirements and resolve your complex problems.
Salesforce is known as the # 1 customer relationship management platform used by businesses of all sizes, all over the world. Salesforce solutions offer integrated services through sales, marketing and services with the Customer 360-degree platform. It helps your business to grow easily in the following ways:
Build and expand lead-generation networks
A reliable lead generation network can sustain your business for a long time. The AI-powered tool of Salesforce, Einstein can personalize and optimize lead generation strategies.
It allows you to build the right lead generation strategies for driving your business growth. Opportunity Scoring takes the leads and finds the closest to conversion for closing more deals by your sales team.
Offer a Scalable Solution
A Salesforce solution is bound to be a scalable solution that meets the business requirements for years to come. A customized Salesforce solution will modify future needs.
Predict Customer Experiences
A Salesforce solution offers an integrated solution on a predictive marketing system that incorporates web, mobile, email and advertising platforms and helps to increase the conversion for your business.
An automated marketing solution displays the personal customer experience. A solution on Salesforce Marketing Cloud automates all stages of the customer journey and enables you to focus on other meaningful areas of business.
It costs about $ 15 to 30/hour for hiring a Salesforce certified developer. A Salesforce Consultant may charge up to $ 45/hour. A Certified Salesforce Consultant has an average salary of $ 26 /hour. Please refer to the below link for further details:
A Salesforce Consulting company provides the following services as per business requirements. It offers cutting-edge Salesforce solutions that enable you to drive your business more smartly and efficiently for generating the ROI of your business. The services offered by them are:
- Custom Development Services
- Consulting Services on Salesforce Implementation
- Dedicated Services on Salesforce Integration.
Custom Development services
Enable you to achieve your business goals most efficiently with custom development service by a certified Salesforce company.
Consulting Services on Salesforce Implementation
Offer a professional Salesforce implementation process through the Salesforce implementation experts that meets your business needs to serve the needs of your target audience and company.
Dedicated Services on Salesforce Integration
Guide the most suitable integrations tools and best methods of integration for a seamless service with third-party software solutions.